where to buy t5 endcaps

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sgwill122

Looking for t5 endcaps, the little tombstone kind not the waterproof variety although would take anything. I know a variety of places to get them online but looking for a local source, tried home depot and called Lowes and a couple other lighting stores with no luck.

You might want to actually go into lowes and home depot. I have seen them at one of the two places. They r not very reliable when calling.

I officially hate t5's, nobody carries the endcaps. Just called 6 electrical/lighting supply places in Everett. Nobody carries them. I will have to order them online and wait 5 days to get them.

I have found them cheep on Ebay. Item # 120518534124 or 350327113306

I officially hate t5's, nobody carries the endcaps. Just called 6 electrical/lighting supply places in Everett. Nobody carries them. I will have to order them online and wait 5 days to get them.

Last edited:
I've checked with Home Depot and they do not carry them. Might have been Lowe's (of course).

If you can get them to sell to you you might try Stoneway electrical. They might have them.

Also why would you not want the waterproof ones? You are placing them over a tank filled with water aren't you? :0)

Cheers,
Alex

Back