Where to buy Zoas?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jetmech

Hey all,
I am new to the Seattle, (Marysville) area, just set up a tank and want to stock it with some zoas. Who has seen some really nice zoas in what shop? I would hope the shop has more than 2 or 3 really nice types of zoa. Is there anywhere around that is big into aquaculturing their own frags? In Denver we had a couple shops that had TONS of frags at great prices. I hope I can find something similar here. I went to Reef Mystique in Lake Stevens, nice guy, medium selection, prices were a bit high. I will shop there though. Just looking for some other places that have had recent zoa sightings.
Thanks,
Bill

Also try Saltwater City and Blue Serria.
As far as the prices thing, if you want the nice stuff, you will pay for it.

Post a "Want to Buy" in the Livestock for Sale section. Some, if not all, of my best looking Zoas have come from fellow reefers.

Blue Sierra has a TON of zoas in stock right now. Lot's of inexpensive frags too. They just got some funky neon yellow/Green polyps in that are pretty cool. Much brighter green than your typical radioactive. Might buy some myself.

Whenever we're over in the Seattle area, I always seem to find HUGE rocks of Zoas at Barrier Reef for not that exspensive and there nice ones too.

Hey all,
I went to Reef Mystique in Lake Stevens, nice guy, medium selection, prices were a bit high. I will shop there though. Thanks,
Bill

Get to know him and he'll negotiate.

As far as zoos go I regularly visit Barrier Reef and they always have some choice frags but you'll definetly need to bring your wallet. Not that Barrier is always expensive but there is a high demand for some of the zoas that they carry. I've also seen some nice colors at Saltwater City in Bellevue. If you join The PSAS http://www.thepsas.org/forum/portal.php you will get a 10% discount at all three of these shops and more.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers and the Pacific Northwest.

Jason

honestly local reefers on this sight have the best deals on zoas! like myself LoL! qt aquarium has lps for cheap!

We're in Marysville and may be able to frag a few. Send us a phone number and we'll see if we can hook up.

Last edited:
Back