Where to get SPS frags

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownguy

I was hoping people could tell me the best place to get sps frags, either on the internet or some where in washington close to the Seattle area. It is time to replinish my tank and I am thinking about doing only millioporas. Or some sort of similar setup. Thanks,
Chris

AtlantisAquarium.net

I've been very pleased with the quality of corals I gotten from them so far. I've ordered from them probably 3 times now . I've ordered from a couple other popular places and so far they are my favorite.

Chris

Chris, I have a pink milli, green milli and tan milli that are all fragable.

Let me know if you are intersted.

Mat

Hey Chris, I handle the out of town orders for Aquatic Dreams. You can e-mail me for prices and shipping costs at [email protected]. Not only does kevin have an awesome selection, his prices arent bad either.

Holly Cow!!! 100bux shipping?? Your kidding me. I get stuff overnight for Saturday delivery from other places in California on the web for half that!! Why is it soo expensive?

rudeanduncouth said:
Definitely recommend Kevin at Aquatic Dreams. Especially considering this is his forum.

Kevin, hope you don't mind me butting in here for a second...

To clarify, Kevin moderates this forum as an expert in SPS, not part of his business activities ...

This is not Aquatic Dreams forum. That forum is located here

You can go to http://frags.reeffrontiers.com/ and check out the frags there as well.

MtnDewMan said:
Kevin, hope you don't mind me butting in here for a second...

To clarify, Kevin moderates this forum as an expert in SPS, not part of his business activities ...

This is not Aquatic Dreams forum. That forum is located here

You can go to http://frags.reeffrontiers.com/ and check out the frags there as well.

Thank you for the clarification because that is what I meant, just apparently didn't come out that way. He is know his stuff, hence why he is has his own forum.

cwegescheide said:
Holly Cow!!! 100bux shipping?? Your kidding me. I get stuff overnight for Saturday delivery from other places in California on the web for half that!! Why is it soo expensive?
I apoligize for this. Fed-ex has different levels of overnight shipping and i quoted you the lightning fast service. This was my fault.:oops: Shipping will run $55.00 and be delivered sat. morning by 10:30.

Kevins, da Bomb, i live here and get to go there alot..... i bug k a little to much.... he's always available and is a true lover of the hobbie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back