Which of this Group of 10 do you like the most?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Which Marine Fish Group Do You Like the Most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leebca

YES!! Another poll.

Indicate only your one choice. No whining because you like them all or a group of them. Pick one.

Indicate the kind of marine fishes you like the most, whether you own one now or have ever owned one -- just the group you like the most.

YES ANOTHER POLL!! I like them...

Leaf Seahorse(other) very different from the rest, very appealing to the eye, and would make a very good challenge for the aquarist. Also, no I dont own one, and I doubt I ever will.

Blennies and Dragonets and jawfish on this side....I am suprised noone has voted for anthias yet they are very attractive.

Although most of my fish are tangs and they are a PITA to raise with corals, I most love the angels. My Majestic Angel has been raised to think its a tang:D

Gobies for me...my Yasha is the cutest thing, and he is very smart. Has learned to recognize the person who brings the food (he comes out when ever I'm around the tank to see if it's feeding time, the pig). Plus his little expresson reminds me of a bull dog. :)

My favorite saltwater fish of all time has to be the juvenile french angel! Love the colors (all black, blue fins on the underside and yellow stripes) as well as they are so personal. After just a few days of getting one in the tank, it would come up and take food right out of your hand and would follow you to every end of the tank. Too bad I never had a tank big enough to take them straight through into adulthood, but I've had many of them ranging from the size of a US quarter up to about 4 inches long :)

My favorite saltwater fish of all time has to be the juvenile french angel! Love the colors (all black, blue fins on the underside and yellow stripes) as well as they are so personal. After just a few days of getting one in the tank, it would come up and take food right out of your hand and would follow you to every end of the tank. Too bad I never had a tank big enough to take them straight through into adulthood, but I've had many of them ranging from the size of a US quarter up to about 4 inches long :)

I know you have a pic of that stashed somewhere, don't you. I have a juv. emperor now. I can't wait until it changes!!!!!!

I definately have some! Here are a few I caught here in the wild. The small one was released right after the picture, but the other one as you can see went in my tank :)

People wonder why we like angels.:D:D:D Thanx, I'll see if I can dig up a pic here. Well, I have a pic of his backside, but you get the idea.

IMG_6722.JPG.jpg

Back