Whidbey Island

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tat2z_21

tat2z_21
Hey are there any crazy reefers out here in Whidbey Island. I would love to get some info from ya and maybe even a little trading. I am out here by myself it seems like. Helllllllloooooooo out there.

Yes I have had the pleasure of reading his build thread and could only wish to have a small corner of his tank.

That is cool I was starting to think I was alone out here in the old Oak Harbor. So what are you running. Maybe we could hit it up and trade some ideas.

Sounds cool, glad to see there are some of us up here. I got a few things I could frag and possible swap with ya. Got any pics of the tank.

I'm the 180 down the street, we'll all have to get together sometime and have a beer :D I'll snap a pic of my tank for ya later tonight.

Hey wee heavy, I had the oppurtunity to see Dozers tank. And he said that yours are absolutely jaw dropping. Would love to stop by and check it out. And Dozer I live in crescent harbor housing just PM me anytime you want to stop by and see my small part of the reef.

that's some nice lookin' rock. tat2z, How's Sunday evening work for you? here's the pic I promised. Sorry about the quality, I suck at taking pictures.
011os9.jpg

Hey Jeremy,
While you're in Maryland you may want to check out Dr. Mac's if it's close to Pax.
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Default.aspx

damn, wish I would have read this before I left. Oh well, I'm back now and my tank took quite a hit while I was gone. Somehow a dart ended up in my sump and took out a few of my SPS colonies but the wife did a real good job of handling the problem and everything is doing well again.

Back