whidbey island

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Todd,

funny you should mentioned emergency backups...When I lived in NC, the reef group, rasoc.org, had members volunteer to a emergency contact list so they could quickly call someone near them for an emergency...it was quite succesful.

I would be up for that...

:)

okay so maybe just not the island sounds like we should start a northern chapter??? from like Bothell up to canada?

I'm all in, and like I stated it should only encourage participation/membership. We would probably need approval from PSAS as well as appointing someone as a asst. Secretary to make it a PSAS event or would have to just be an informal gathering of Reefaholics. I'll help out when & where I can.

Todd

any updates? sounds great! Love the idea of some locals get-together! I don't have much to share but love the idea. following thread!

This is great. We just need to show that members of PSAS are really interested in doing this. I know there is more than us here who would like to see this happen. If the board knows this is an important topic they will consider what we are discussing. They are always in need of more people to help organize and take action so we'll need to be ready and present those who can share their time and resources like attend meetings and stuff. We could also rotate the person or group to do the drive/carpool so it won't always be the same person making the long commute.

I think a island group would be a good idea. I know I live in Federal Way and I dont even like driving up to Seattle to go to the stores. haha

Back