Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Another fun day at work :D

DSC00010.jpg

krish75 said:
LMBO! The crappy part about it all is I went from Superman to the Hulk and even painted myself green for halloween! Ever seen that pic? Gabby and Sryder (Steve) always bust my butt for that!:lol:
how did I miss this one.......whats up greeny...

spongebob lover said:
Tike when are you gonna cook us something or did i miss anything :D :p.

lol !!! what happened to sprout :lol: .
roflmao.......................your fast today gabs

spongebob lover said:
sheesh Steve where's the smile .... well at least young Zack is smiling :D.
zack is only smiling because he knows krish will be taking shots at me. Im smiling now that I know your around....;)

zack is only smiling because he knows krish will be taking shots at me. Im smiling now that I know your around....

LOL!!! well at least he knows krish good :D .
don't worry dood we just have to give Hulk a little algae and he'll be kewl :lol:

Spongebob......I am an executive chef:) ........which means i don't cook...just watch!!!:D

willie

Spongebob......I am an executive chef ........which means i don't cook...just watch!!!

ohhh so you're the guy who gets to try everything ... come on don't lie to us :D :lol:.
Do you think i could come "watch" with you, I promise i won't be harsh on the cooking :p and i always enjoy trying different food specially desserts.

spongebob lover said:
ohhh so you're the guy who gets to try everything ... come on don't lie to us :D :lol:.
Do you think i could come "watch" with you, I promise i won't be harsh on the cooking :p and i always enjoy trying different food specially desserts.

Sure!! Anytime....I don't specialize in desserts but i got a great baker!!

willie

Sure!! Anytime....I don't specialize in desserts but i got a great baker!!

I'm not picky so anything you put on the table, i'll eat it :D .... unless is raw fish or something like that :p.

Here we are...

Me and my boys last summer
Picture012.jpg

My wife and the boys last winter
IMG_0024.jpg

Harrison 5years
DSC00008.jpg

Ben 3years
DSC00006.jpg

Back