Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bump! Let's see some more faces!!! :D Here's myself, Emily, my wife and Dora at Emily's 1st birthday party which was today :)

The morning after the nite before.:D:D

Sunday001.jpg

And my trusty side companions

DSCN1463.JPG

Krish, you are gonna have to get yourself a shotgun in the future, she is gonna break some hearts.

Krish, you are gonna have to get yourself a shotgun in the future, she is gonna break some hearts.
You know... having a 1 year old cutie myself, I've thought of a better solution for this whole intimidating the boyfriend thing. Sure, it's cool to have a bullet on the mantel with the boy's name on it. But how 'bout this?:

"Young man, I want you know to know you can do whatever you want with my daughter. Just realize, whatever you do to her, I'm gonna do to you.

And I'm not showering first."

Done deal. He starts thinking romantic, then he thinks of me, in a way he never wanted to envision. :D

You know... having a 1 year old cutie myself, I've thought of a better solution for this whole intimidating the boyfriend thing. Sure, it's cool to have a bullet on the mantel with the boy's name on it. But how 'bout this?:

"Young man, I want you know to know you can do whatever you want with my daughter. Just realize, whatever you do to her, I'm gonna do to you.

And I'm not showering first."

Done deal. He starts thinking romantic, then he thinks of me, in a way he never wanted to envision. :D

Giggle.......................................:D:D:D

Sure wish I had a yard big enough to have trees like that, looks very peaceful to me, I miss that!

LOL! Charlie! :p Yeah...I'm not too sure I want to take Jason's advice! I'll stick with the bullet because these days, the boyfriend may like that option :shock: :lol:

Back