Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just so you know who your talkin to.

1990Luke.jpg

No pictures of me shooting (but I do enjoy it), and I'm certainly not gonna post up my high school year book pic....'cause that just aint pretty....

But its nice to see so many members with all the different hobbies beyond the one that brought us here.

Nick

(the sound of 5.56's being slid in to a magazine)

OK...... Ill get some new pic's

The sound of the them sliding into the mag is not as much fun as the sound of them being kicked out of the ejection port....But hey, thats just me.

Nick

Most people know me, but i'll add my ugly mug to the 53rd page of this thread. lol.

newest pic I have
BrieHair4-14-08.jpg

And doing what I do best. Putting myself in danger for a shot.. be it dangerous landscape or black mambas. :)

BrieBadlands2.jpg

Cool hobby marlin06 our daughter who is 14 is working on her Distinguished Expert Medal for the Junior Club. Ok so here's Hubby and I :) The first pic is me, second one is Hubby and the last 3 is somewhere in Montana and I wanna see if anyone can guess where :)

Looks like the river in River Wild...:D

Nope, thats the South Dakota Badlands... Loads of introduced Big Horn sheep, prarie dogs, and some thriving Black Footed Ferrets.

i was going to guess north dakota, i drove through it when i was in high school. it is a must see

Im relatively new here but Ill play along :)

here is a shot of me and the wife on our big day
Picture_1190.jpg

fishing trip
DeepSeaFishing012-1.jpg

my little buddy yukon jack sitting on angelas shoulder :)
40greef247.jpg

and me goofin off while building my stand
Emmas1stdayofpreshcooland3rdbirt-2.jpg

Brie that one pic of you in South Dakota is a cool pic you could never find me up on that rock lol I a chicken when it comes to hieghts lol.

Nope, thats the South Dakota Badlands... Loads of introduced Big Horn sheep, prarie dogs, and some thriving Black Footed Ferrets.

Dont know why but I had the impression that ferrets were not native to the US. Rock on....

Im relatively new here but Ill play along :)

here is a shot of me and the wife on our big day
Picture_1190.jpg

fishing trip
DeepSeaFishing012-1.jpg

my little buddy yukon jack sitting on angelas shoulder :)
40greef247.jpg

and me goofin off while building my stand
Emmas1stdayofpreshcooland3rdbirt-2.jpg

Welcome to the board! Cute puppy...Pit mix?

Nick

i'll play. this is an old photo taken last year. since then, we have added another addition to our family. i'll get an updated photo as soon as am able. new baby taking alot of spare time including maintence on the tank!

Back