Who has snow today?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefgirl78

Hi,

Just wondering who has snow today. I live off 128th in Everett, and there is already an inch I'm told. My husband works in issaqua and he has 3 inches at work off the main drag there and I work out of Lake Stevens and it is blue sky here an no snow. Strange weather!

-Ali:eek:

we have a little more than a 1/4". It started around midnight last night here on the eastsitde of woodinville. I cant believe that no news station said anything about it!

I know, it took me a little back. I like the snow, just not driving in it. The weather on king 5 they have for tonight at 33-39 degrees. It's funny, they are kind of saying well, it might rain, might not, just have no idea really. lol.:lol:

I saw the first snow flake of the year today at lunch. Never did acumulate though, and it was really hard to make out the flakes.

I guess I should feel lucky as my Aunt in Colorado has 2+ feet of snow.
We only got a foot of snow during the last snow storm 3 weeks ago or so.

6 inches today or 3 weeks ago? We were really hammered in Silver Firs off of 128th snoho/Everett area 3 weeks ago. Today we only have like a dusting of maybe 1/8" if that.

Snow ? Snow ... Hmmm .. let's see .... white little flakes ... no two are alike ... only happens when it's really cold ... sun moves farther away from sun & temps drop creates white stuff and accumulates on ground when conditions are right ... snow .... can make driving trecherous during blizzards ... people down south (Maryland and southward) don't know how drive in that stuff, close roads, use construction machinery and tractors for snowplows, schools close, folks stock up on milk, eggs, bananas, batteries, H2O, & T.P. as if they're going to be snowed in for weeks at a time over 2 inches of snow on ground ... built snowman with my 3 year old son about 2 weeks ago ... OH YEAH ! Now I remember ... Nope ! Mostly rain on Christmas Day. Man, that sucks !!!

Snow??? What's that?

See quote below. :)

Snow ? Snow ... Hmmm .. let's see .... white little flakes ... no two are alike ... only happens when it's really cold ... sun moves farther away from sun & temps drop creates white stuff and accumulates on ground when conditions are right ... snow .... can make driving trecherous during blizzards ... people down south (Maryland and southward) don't know how drive in that stuff, close roads, use construction machinery and tractors for snowplows, schools close, folks stock up on milk, eggs, bananas, batteries, H2O, & T.P. as if they're going to be snowed in for weeks at a time over 2 inches of snow on ground ... built snowman with my 3 year old son about 2 weeks ago ... OH YEAH ! Now I remember ... Nope ! Mostly rain on Christmas Day. Man, that sucks !!!

Back