Who has the oldest shrimp??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pitmam01

Blondie911
I was wondering, who has a shrimp (of any kind) that they have had for a long time.....a year or two or longer??
:oops:

I have had a cleaner shrimp for over 2 years. I just lost his buddy the other day. it looked as if he was molted and some flesh stay with the shell.

Old shrimp

Good thread Pitman I have a few that are hitting the 3+ year mark I have a pair of Fire shrimp in 75 tank that was set up in Dec -04 and some pistol shrimp I have had since june of -04 here is some of their pic's...jeff

This is 'Creepy', he doesn't get out much during pictures. He came with the tank, which we've have for just over a year, so he could be maybe 2.

That's funny, our coral banded shrimps' name is Charles Manson. He's always just lurking around in the back, waiting to pounce on someone. He's too slow though, lol.

This is 'Creepy', he doesn't get out much during pictures. He came with the tank, which we've have for just over a year, so he could be maybe 2.

I think you're the winner so far Jeff. That's amazing. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Diane

Good thread Pitman I have a few that are hitting the 3+ year mark I have a pair of Fire shrimp in 75 tank that was set up in Dec -04 and some pistol shrimp I have had since june of -04 here is some of their pic's...jeff

I have two shunk cleaners and a fire shrimp that are between 3-4 years old.

Back