Who here is NOT from the Pacific Northwest?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reef 'n ale

It took me the couple of days I've been checking out this board to figure out that it seems to be very "Pacific Northwest" dominated. Yeah, I'm a little slow...:lol:
I felt a little uncomfortable after finding this out. Nobody made me feel this way, it's just the way I am.
So, how many of us are from "somewhere else". Besides krish, I mean. :lol:

I'm from beautiful(insert cough here) Kennett Square, Pa.!

Rob

lol !! :D
ohh well i tried :p , there's Steve from Kentucky, Charlie from Montana, Jiddy from South Dakota, Krish from the Bahamas, Nikki from Indiana,Chris&Barb from Delaware, Scooter dood from Luisiana and i can't remember the rest :D

spongebob lover said:
lol !! :D
ohh well i tried :p , there's Steve from Kentucky, Charlie from Montana, Jiddy from South Dakota, Krish from the Bahamas, Nikki from Indiana,Chris&Barb from Delaware, Scooter dood from Luisiana and i can't remember the rest :D

That's it.

J/K LOL....ok i should scoot out before they tag me for being such a clown :p

- Elmo

reef 'n ale said:
It took me the couple of days I've been checking out this board to figure out that it seems to be very "Pacific Northwest" dominated. Yeah, I'm a little slow...:lol:
I felt a little uncomfortable after finding this out. Nobody made me feel this way, it's just the way I am.
So, how many of us are from "somewhere else". Besides krish, I mean. :lol:

I'm from beautiful(insert cough here) Kennett Square, Pa.!

Rob

im right around the corner from you in North Wilmington,and i grew up in Hockessin. when i live there i just told people that weren't from there that the smell was money:)

I'm in Washington State, but we have TONS of people all over the country and the world. So please continue to post and have fun with everyone here.

Sharks ... may want to reupload your avatar, it may have gotten lost in the upgrade ... sorry about that

Yeah we have people from Ukraine, Japan, Italy, England. Then there is some dude from some island in the atlantic. I mean people pop up from everywhere around here. It just looks like its all out west because people just pretend they are from the NW just to fit in. LOL

There's a lot of folks not from the PNW on here. I'm in Indy, and there are some other of my club members on here, as well. A few folks from St. Louis that I know, not to mention Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida. Not only do we have a diverse group of folks from different parts of the US here, but also folks from Europe (places like Estonia, Serbia, Greece, to name a few) and Canada. Here is another thread for midwesterners: Does Everyone Live in Seattle?

I came to the US from Germany 5 yrs ago. Lived in Pullman, and Spokane, WA. Now live in the Seattle area and will move to Florida in two years. The planet is big dood.

The site was started a few years ago, (MtnDewMan and Mojo doing a lot of the work) as the website for the local reefer club, PSAS, it soon grew out-of-control and they split it off to add the other clubs and make it less local. The links to the other sites have been paying off and more and more people from outside the area have been jumping onboard. the library and article references have been thoroughly added with the associated authors permissions, same goes for all photos referenced.

So out of 7,032 members listed at least two dozen are from outside the Pacific Northwest? How did that happen? lol

Clayton

Oh, and I should point out that most of the posts are from outside this area. Just add up the daily posts from Nikki, Jiddy and Krish and you'll see what I mean.

Back