Who is the ultimate Band of all time!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Would of had to be in one, to come out... wouldn't ya???

Heck... Deadheads let it allll hang out, where any can see!!! More fun that way!!! :D :evil:

It is really tough to pick just one for all time. If I had to pic one band I don't know if it would have to be Floyd or Ozzy (to include Sabbath). But I would have to throw Jethro Tull into the mix as well!

Yup heck with it, Jethro Tull

It is really tough to pick just one for all time. If I had to pic one band I don't know if it would have to be Floyd or Ozzy (to include Sabbath). But I would have to throw Jethro Tull into the mix as well!

Yup heck with it, Jethro Tull

InMHO I believe Tull had the Best live album ever as far recording quality and Content, "Bursting Out" Got me through some real Harry situations in the Army. Loved that album. Listened all the way to Iran. Kinda wierd what happened.. all the Bursting out.... Man that sucked.

Taking Back Sunday....... how bout that for a band? I have a feeling though that no one else listens to my music.... sigh........

:)

I do Sandlot13 its just not my first choice. I'll take classic Rock Anyday!

My list stands as is:

Lynyrd Skynyrd
Pink Floyd
Led Zepplinn
AC/DC
Aerosmith
RollingStones
Foo Fighters
C.C.R.
Nirvana
The Eagles

Thats my top Ten

Crystal Method

A lot of you guys might not know who they are (classic rock fans), but they have been pretty influencial in electronica.

The crystal Method is an Okay band but they just aren't that big. Aside from "calling all freaks" and "take my picture" i really don't know any of their other stuff.

I also like the Deftones. I have to say i really never liked the majority of their songs but every album they put out has at least one song with what i think is a great beat/tune.

LAD2.jpg

That simple :D

Scorpions
Def Leppard
Aerosmith
Eagles
Queen

Ha ha ha! There is another nut here besides me who likes the Scorpions and Queen and Eagles!!!

I would say:

Mashina Vremeni (Old Russian band)
Lubeh (semi-old Russian band)
Ventures
Scorpions
Queen
Beatles
Eagles

Oh, I also love the Temptations and just about any Motown band, and I like Smashmouth, but all their songs sound alike to me...

uhh me loves bob marley :D .

i also like Queen, some songs from the rolling stones :p, i do like Temptations,Smashmouth, backstreetboys and nsink because they stink :lol: .... ok ok i admit it, i like them.
I like Chicago (and no not the Bears :p:lol:) :oops:

uhh me loves bob marley :D .

i also like Queen, some songs from the rolling stones :p, i do like Temptations,Smashmouth, backstreetboys and nsink because they stink :lol: .... ok ok i admit it, i like them.
I like Chicago (and no not the Bears :p:lol:) :oops:

Huh, I figured that after the last few Seahawks games, you'd give a root for a good football team.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back