Who lives in Spokane and can impart info?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Crows Ridge

Well, we are being transferred again, and I'm looking at options. Spokane being one of them.

I know there is a good reef store there! Huh Kevin?

Thanks, Chris

There are a couple other shops in there area. One is plain scary to me, the other isn't bad but the guy lacks a bit of experience. He is also a little expensive. Kevin's is the best in the area as far as I am concerned. There is also a shop not to far away in Coeur d'Alene that isn't too bad. A little pricey but he gets in a lot of rarer fish which is pretty cool. Also has a variety of LPS corals.

I am looking online at housing, but I dont know where the good neighborhoods are.

Also, how far away do you need to be away from the Air Force Base to not be bothered by it?

Thanks!

Chris

Can't help you there. I don't live too close. My parents actually live near airway heights though. They are probably 15 miles or so maybe from fairchild. Live out in the country though.

I live on the Air Force base and i don't get bothered by any....hold on theres a plane going by...now what was I saying. But seriously there are alot of good developements going up around just depends on how much your willing to spend. The South Hill is a good area as well as valley if you get away from the city area. There are alot of outskirts that are around Spokane that are nice and quiet about a half hour to 45 mins out of town. Hope this helps I know it probably sounds a little confusing for someone not from around here.:D

Back