Who Will Win The Prize???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
In an effort to spice up the forum a bit and increase awareness of RF itself, we thought we'd bring to you guys a fun informative game that all can participate in!! This game will run for 20 consecutive days once the first question is asked and the winner will get a year's free Premium Membership as well as bragging rights :rockon:. If you are already a premium member then the following year it will just roll over and you will get it free. So with that said, here's how this game will run. :)

Every evening from about 5:00pm Pacific Time until about 9 pm (which is the most active time on the forum), a question will be added to my signature. No-one will know what time. The first person to come back to this thread with the right answer will get the point. At the end of the game, the one with the most points wins! :humble:. Now these questions won't be as easy as you might think. It will require you to do a little leg work here like searching for the answer somewhere here on the forum for it. In the event that by 12:00 pm Pacific time the following day the correct answer isn't given, I will give one clue and you will have until I post up the new question that night to post the right answer. If you don't by then, time would be up and no-one will get a point for that particular question. I will use post number 2 here on this thread to keep track of the points so you can just check back there to see who's leading and who got each question right. What you would need to do to keep things in order is to copy the question I have in my signature for that particular day, paste it in your reply here with your answer and that's it! I will put a link in my signature to this thread so that you guys can easily find it without having to weed through all of the threads here.

So with that said, keep an eye out for the first question. In order to keep things fair and everyone a chance to see this thread, the first question won't be asked until Moday evening. I will continue to bump this thread a few times each day to keep it to the top and once we get started, I'll go back and clean it all up. Any questions, just post them up here before we get started.

Good luck everyone!!!! :D

Last edited:
WINNER'S LIST​

Question 1: Charlypooh

Question 2: Charlypooh

Question 3: Charlypooh

Question 4: Scampy

Question 5: Charlypooh

Question 6: Scampy

Question 7: Scampy

Question 8: Charlypooh

Question 9: Akunochi

Question 10: Charlypooh

Question 11: Scampy

Question 12: Charlypooh

Question 13: Charlypooh

Question 14: Scampy

Question 15: Scampy

Question 16: Scampy

Question 17: Scampy

Question 18: Charlypooh

Bonus point: Sasquatch

Question 19: Charlypooh

Last edited:
I'll take the sounds an animal makes for 1000 trabec

Lol!! I hope you guys have your shovels because some of these questions will require some digging. It won't be anything stupid or impossible though like on which day did Krish hit his first 1000th post. That's just plain retarded! Those who know how to navigate the forum, have a good memory paying attention to detail and knows where to find things will be the ones I think will do well. If you don't know the forum well, I'd familiarize yourself before we start. Not all of the questions will require digging as some are even riddles. Should be fun!! Anyone who thinks of pm-ing me for the answer will be disqualified :lol:

On a side note, I will edit the first post to add this in there...
If the right answer is not found by say 12:00pm Pacific time, we will give you one clue. If still the answer isn't found by the time I put up the new question, then time will be up and no-one gets the point. :)

Last edited:
Yea Seth, don't think about PM-ing the mods for answers either. Plus you don't get to play until 8:50 pm each day.

May the farce be with you.

Todd

LOL Why such a handicap....I say 8:45 PM LOL

Now I;ll just script these bots to recall all the archived RF posts......

Question 2: ID this "thing" below which is a small portion I cut out of the actual picture. If no-one gets it by the morning, I'll give a clue or if I'm feeling really generous before going to bed, I'll give a small clue tonight as well. We'll see. I know I originally said to post the question and then the answer, but in this case, just put:

Queston 2 : ID
Answer: ???

Good luck! :)

Last clues for the night:

-The shot was a closeup
-You can possibly lose me in a jar of traditional candy canes

Last edited:
Question 4 (Riddle) If anyone was assigned the title, it would have to be me! No need to worry about undergoing hyposalinty proceedures to get rid of ich...Just come and see me. I will cure you. If your fin gets caught in a powerhead and is shredded, I can mend it because that's what I'd be trained to do. If something gets caught in your gills, it's a piece of cake! I can remove it... Not to worry. I would be considered the "physician" of the ocean! Who am I??

Clue 1: This one is courtesy of Todd! :)
They do own a scalpel or two

Also I'll add another.

Clue 2:
They learned all of this from hanging in "schools" (pun and no pun intended)

Last edited:
When is the first question coming? :D Krish, You've got me on the edge of my seat, waiting. :lol: I know, I know... Sometime between 5 pm and 9 pm. *lol*

Cheers,
Alex

Last edited:
Question #1- What percentage of RF members prefer wet skimmate here? I need the exact percentage. Use your brains to find the answer.
smile.gif

47.27% at the time i looked.

Do I win the new car?

Last edited:
47.27% at the time i looked.

Winner!!! Congrats!!! :D

Question 2 comes tomorrow. I will add the name of the person to the post up top as they get each question right and also, will put the name of the winner of each question in my signature until the next question goes up. This way, members will know that we already had a winner for that question. Answer was found in the Poll section here. Last page. :)

Stay tuned...Tomorrow will be harder;)

Last edited:
oooh...a free cup of skimmate! yes! i can hardly wait! :whoo:

We'll make sure we send you two cups just to be safe :lol:

Tonight we will have question 2. Trying to decide between a few options if to make you'll dig our wreck your brains thinking :confused: Guess we will see.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back