Who Will Win The Prize???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Question #19- Who's signature does this belong to? "Please pause before hitting enter---being nice is free."

curtswearing

Ok...So how do you know that and Curt hasn't posted on here in over a year??? :confused: Let me go and count the points because I think game may be over! :)

Darn charlypooh, that was fast..

nice job..

I'm thinking the lights are out and charlypooh maybe the winner. :)

SO WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS CHARLYPOOH!!!!!!!!!!!

:first: :cheer2: :humble:

I will get everything arranged for your premium membership!!!

See you guys next game where we will have harder questions.;)

congrats charlypooh !!!!

Scampy, i believe Charlypooh was going to by one large sub sandwich to share. :D

Haha!! Well, next time around you guys will need the clues. We are going to take things a step further with the questions and get some of the other mods to make up some questions. Was a fun game!! Looking forward to the next one. :)

Good game! Thanks Krish. A couple times I found myself reading through some interesting threads when I was supposed to be looking for answers. I marked them so now I can go back and finish them without being under pressure.
Untill we meet again Pooh..lol...CONGRATS :clap2:

Yea, next one will rock!! :peace: This was just just the trial to get a feel for things. My plan with this game was not only to have fun, but more importantly, was to help people become more aware of the forum and how to use it, to know where certain tabs were, more aware of some key members here, how to use the advanced search function etc which by the feedback from Charly and Scampy, it helped so mission completed. I talked with Mojo the other day and he likes the idea of the game so next time, I will have him help with some questions as well. The questions will get harder and I hope we get more people playing. :)

Last edited:
Back