Whoever runs this forum does a darn good job and...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yeah all the mods, Chuck and Mike do a very good job here.

Now Krish on the other hand ..........well i won't go there :shock: :lol: .............. just joking buddy :D

They are doing too good of a job. I am addicted to this forum. Get me into rehab, quick!

I want rehab but I can not afford it due to my recent coral purchase.:D

now what did you get this time?

I don't know, but I bet it wasn't shipped by FedEx. :lol:

Yes, very well run forum. Nice software too.

Actually nothing. I been busy hunting beavers.

I've had a sump project in the works for a couple of months now due to.... oh wait :oops: you ment the little furry things that build dams. :lol: yeah I remember now.

Oops... My mind is in the gutter. I wasn’t thinking about fuzzy dam building varmints. :lol: :D
Yep, this place is great. You Washington folk have started something really good here! :D

Thanks for the kind words. We try to make this a nice place to visit. I try to keep our software up to date to keep on top of security issues as well as new features. We have some of the best mods around and we just like being here :)

I have to say the owners put so much into the forum & recently Chuck (MtnDewMan) has put forth a bigger effort on his part with the absence of Mike. I think with the vision & keeping us focused on the forum, Chuck & Mike along with the Mods come together & all try to keep RF what we have here so great. The last thing I want to add is the members see this & they eventually do the very same, helping others keeping the peace & making this not only a helpful learning experience but friendly.
thanks to all & to all a good night:D

sweetdream.gif

Back