Whoever runs this forum does a darn good job and...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yeah i agree with you Scooter dood :) .
i hope that Mikes shows up pretty soon in here :p .

Rob that pic just made me think how much i miss my bed :( .........darn fleas :doubt: .

where has Mike been???

I’ve been wondering that too. :confused:

Here Gaby... This is what you need... :D
grouphugg.gif

I’ve been wondering that too.

you're not alone......... i think it's top secret where he is :p , only in the RF X-files you could find where he is :p:D .

Here Gaby... This is what you need...

Thanks dood... yeah i need that and someone's dog or cat :p:lol:.

Mike, Chuck, mods... you all do a great job! I really enjoy the community here, and the comraderie, as compared to the tendency of most boards to become pissing matches.

Thank you, seriously. I'm aware of what it takes to keep something like this running, and it's very under-rated.

Hey Jason...I think the members here, as well, are in it to learn and share info with one another to further themselves in the hobby rather than show off their ego's to see who is right and who is wrong etc. like we see on other boards. The members here seem to have a better mentality an attitude IMO:)

I Third it, I not seen this thread until now, but from the time I have been here I see that all is well behaved and that not one member made any rude outburst to another which is very good, a matter a fact, it is Great to be were folks respect the next person :)

Buddy ><{{{{">

Thanks again ... the occasional "fun" happens around here but we try to take care of it the best we can too ... Keep enjoying the site and enjoying the learning atmosphere :)

Back