Wholesale suppliers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pandora32

Not sure where to post this or if its even ok to ask this question, but here it goes...lol
Does anybody know any websites from indonesia, vietnam, australia etc etc etc that sell livestock wholesale? I know that you need the proper permits/licenses and know the info from CITIES. But having a hard time sourcing a wholesale supplier.

I would think that the problem with dealing with a wholesaler, is that they would be reluctant to sell to you unless you had the proper business license and store front.

Yea. I get all that. Im just trying to get a list of suppliers. Im not ready to get a store front just yet. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row first while i wait.

I'm sure there are trade magazines that have ads in them, but I just don't know where to look.
I'm also sure that the business is all about contacts that you have and who you know.

you should look into Alibaba and search "Live Coral" or something in that lline. Most likely, you will be contacting a trading firm first but once you start, slowly get closer to the orignal supply source.

Unique corals /Scott fellman and golden baskets r the two only wholesale ppl I kno.
Hths
D

We used to have a member named Mike Morcos on here. He did a lot of wholesale stuff and if you found him on here I'm sure he would be happy to help. He decided to get out of the biz a while back.

Universal Aquatic has fish from Vietnam. Fish are shipped to LA where they are re oxygenated. Then shipped to customers. There are many companies that will ship without proof of owning a store. Many companies can only ship to main ports. I looked into it & found I could easily get fish & corals to Seattle. I live in Spokane. When inquiring, dont say you are from Washington. Use airport & their code or you will most likely get a response that they can ship to airport Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) which is Washington DC.

Back