Who's planning to attend SEAMAX?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gort

Dazed and confused
Greetings reefers,

Trying to gauge interest in SEAMAX - July in Seattle - it sure seems to have generated a lot of buzz.

I will definitely be there - so that makes one!!

RWC
:yo:

I plan on being there for the weekend. We all fought hard to have an event like this here in the Greater Seattle area and it would be a disappointment if we didn't all show our support for this even so that we may look forward to maybe having it here again.

I plan on being there for the weekend. We all fought hard to have an event like this here in the Greater Seattle area and it would be a disappointment if we didn't all show our support for this even so that we may look forward to maybe having it here again.

I'm obviously very late to the party - sounds like a serious lobbying effort. Has something like this been here before?

My wife and I will be there so thats two, I am hoping to hear some different points of view on how to maintain an aquarium. And of course to hopefully get a good deal on some merchandis. :)

I hope to meet you all - how will we recognize each other? :cool:

I will sure be there. This is going to be great and we need a huge turnout so they can keep coming back. Cant wait though. Seams like it is way to far out still. lol

I'm in! We need to show that the Puget Sound is a mecca for marine life in many ways. It was a main reason so many settled here in the 1800s. Whaling, Salmon, Shrimp, Crab, Oysters, Ocotpus, protected harbors, etc. Great Diving on the Hood Canal, where I live. The fish aren't as colorful as the warmer water but believe me... one of the most beautiful places in the world. I travel the world on business so I think I am sort of qualified to boast.

I catch and eat most of the list above (okay not whales) and we in the Northwest are sensitive to the environment while enjoying the fruits! Okay, I better shut up but I do hope SeaMax is the start of something wonderful here in the Seattle area!

I wanna go, when is it and what is it all about? is there a website about it? Can you get good deals there? OMG im going to start saving now.

Back