why are dominos 5 dollars?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

probe dms

Why do dominos cost 5 dollars and clowns cost 50. dont they all come from the same places? arent they in abundance just the same?

Supply and demand. If you and I are both making equal amounts of product but everyone favors yours. I will have to sell mine for much less just to spark any interest. Everyone wants clowns and very few want domino damsels. Just the damsel name alone is enough to turn most people away.

mad. i love my domino. he swims like a helicopter. looks way kooler than the way a clown swims. although clowns look hot when they swim also.

but clowns is way friendly compared to dominoes... they are damsels and damsels are bullies..

hahah..fo' sho'

eah when that domino gets to be a good size stick your hand in there to move a rock or something

See how much you favor them then LOL

hahah..my domino almost 4 inches now in "jail" refuge tank always used to Piranah attack me everytime my hands got near his favorite rock. Also, before i can get him out..ONE day he just flipped, he killed 2 large green chromis, 1 blue damsel, tore off the mouth of my last royal gramma - all in 4 hours.( i know, i was in denial and it was hell trying to catch him) I had to take him out. $5.00 fish cost me much more in other lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFgHz7BB0DQ

Back