wii fit

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
just wondering if anyone is getting it :D ? (i know i knwo everyone loves the 360 :p , but just wondering:D )
i think i might get it... sounds kind of fun :)

i haven' seen the Wii Fit yet, but i did get Wii MarioCart !!!! it is really fun!!! just thought i would hijack you Gaby!!!:D:D

i haven' seen the Wii Fit yet, but i did get Wii MarioCart !!!! it is really fun!!! just thought i would hijack you Gaby!!!

LMAO!!:lol: you know i've been thinking about that game too :D i have the mario cart for the DS :D and it's fun but i'm debating still hehe ...i also like mario galaxy and i've heard it's a good game but as you can see i'm still debating :lol: .....i don't know the wii fit might get me off the couch :shock::lol:

I love Mario Galaxy. It was a fun game. Easy to beat though. I want Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. But no money. :lol:

i take it as no doods would do the wii fit :lol: ? :p.i think it comes with a few more games kind of like the ones from wii sports .

(Hey Jamie dood, i like your avatar what kind of monti or leather is it ? :) )

Super Smash Bros Brawl looks pretty awesome too :D

i didn't like Super Mario Galaxy.. i watched it a few times at the game store.. it didn't look that fun

i take it as no doods would do the wii fit :lol: ? :p.i think it comes with a few more games kind of like the ones from wii sports .

(Hey Jamie dood, i like your avatar what kind of monti or leather is it ? :) )

Super Smash Bros Brawl looks pretty awesome too :D

It is a piece of my montipora undata. I cropped the full picture down to just show a small piece of it.

Back