Will the hawks do it??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tike

If the D shows up like it did for the redskins we got a good shot at the game!:):)

I hope so! I have a good feeling but as long as we don't go into overtime we should win...

LMAO!!! :lol: i bet you, if he would have not said anything we'd have won :rolleyes::lol:.

well i love my team :D BUT i think we're gonna loose :cry:, this time i'm not gonna cross my fingers, my little one is gonna wear a packers cheerleader dress and i'm just gonna say go packers.... hopefully my reverse psychology will work :p:rolleyes::lol:

Cowboys may not make it that far....I have a sneaky feeling that the Giants are gonna pound on them tomorrow....

you don't think so dood?
i'm pro little manning :D (he's dam hot :lol: :D ) so i'll say go gigants but i think the cowboys might win

why all the hate on the cowboys???? You need to start cheering for a real football team not the seahawks!!!!!!

no hate here, it'd have been nice to beat them though :p :lol: .
i don't know what happened to my seahawks :(, but they're still an awesome team :D .

Its very hard to beat a team 3 times in the same season. The cowboys had a lot of drops/flags/ missed tackles that didnt help. But ohh well the team is a very young so we will be ready for next year!!!!!

Did you see T.O.'s meltdown after the game? He was crying....

MikeS

Did you see T.O.'s meltdown after the game? He was crying....

i couldn't believe it until i watch it :lol: :p ...i mean i feel bad for them.
but just remember there's always next year :p ( that's what i keep saying to myself heh)

GO Packers!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better NFC football weekend!!!

LOL!!! i had a feeling you'd say that :D :lol: .
now go get some cheese skirts, a nice butter burger a custard and celebrate :D :p .... but save me some heheh

Back