World Cup

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Beckmola24

Hawkfish
Any world cup fans here? My husband is from Spain where babies are born kicking a futbol so obviously we've watched the games... Even the ones that aren't that good :rolleyes: Anyone else here???

Heck yeah.

This is the real futbol. Finally a game where the name makes sense....played with the feet!!

I don't have too much high hopes for the Americans...but if we get through the Czechs and probably Italy later on, we'll be tough!

Best,
Ilham

hehe of course i like watching football ... i mean soccer since it's in english :p .
I was born in Mexico so i grew up watching football/soccer even though hmm.... well i won't go there :p.
I have high hopes in Mexico but i'm sure some country like Germany, U.S., Brazil would kick us out :cry: .

who do you think it's gonna win the world cup this time doods and doodettes?

Mexico always gives a nice game to watch :) Also Brazil. I am a fan of England though (don't tell my husband) :) lol... That's like blasphemy in Spain :) We went to this bar during a Real Madris vs Barcelona game, and the crowd was REALLY rowdy. Big rivalry there ;)

Beckmola24 said:
Mexico always gives a nice game to watch :) Also Brazil. I am a fan of England though (don't tell my husband) :) lol... That's like blasphemy in Spain :) We went to this bar during a Real Madris vs Barcelona game, and the crowd was REALLY rowdy. Big rivalry there ;)

Well at least Englands big superstar plays in the Spanish league, so that's some consolation for your husband :)

USA is rated Higher then most Euro teams. They are like 4 or 5 in the world, I dont think tommorrows game will be a big problem for the US. At least I hope so, After that its Germany all the way. My Mom would be proud.

Gabby Mexico won today! yay!

I only watched the beginning of the game, but i'm gonna finish watching it once the husband gets home :D ..... but that's awesome to hear that Mexico won.... now i just gotta hope that if we go against Germany, U.S. or Brazil :eek:.

I think the only team we all have to worry is Brazil :p :D .

ummm could anyone tell me what happened to the U.S.?? I watched the entire game, and they didn't appear to be as strong as boasted.... :( We'll see what they do against Italy this Sat. Italy plays today and if they come out super strong who knows if the U.S. can recover from this loss to dominate them this Sat... Spain plays tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them :)

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!! did u guys what australia japan that was so good i watched the usa game and they let me down i thought they might rock the cechs but they have the best goalie in the world and sum strong players that play in top flight leagues around the world
i hope the usa beats italy but i dont think they will

did anyone watch the Italy, Ghana game? I think both teams will give the U.S. a run for the money. Ghana was pretty strong even though they lost. We'll see... Brazil plays today, so everyone gets to see what they're up against.

Back