World Cup

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

VIVA LA FRANCE !!!!!

Yay got some French blood in me so have to be loyal. Just when everyone thought Zinudane Zidane's days were over he showed a few he's still got what it takes.

Well since my son and the husband have Italian blood in them.... i'm gonna have to go with Italy...... after all they're the only country with the shape of a foot :D so they better do some good honor to that :p .

Now who wants some pasta :p:lol:

Germany all the way, right now outside the French they are the underdogs. Only 7% of the country felt this team would make it to the Semi finals. Now its up to like 90% to make the finals. I guess you all would have to see the difference in nationalism to understand whats going on over there. I guess German flag sales have increased sales of 700%. Ita really uncanny to see a soccer team bring back Pride in a nation like Germany.

Germany all the way, right now outside the French they are the underdogs. Only 7% of the country felt this team would make it to the Semi finals. Now its up to like 90% to make the finals. I guess you all would have to see the difference in nationalism to understand whats going on over there. I guess German flag sales have increased sales of 700%. Ita really uncanny to see a soccer team bring back Pride in a nation like Germany.

LOL!!!
yeah i guess you're right my uncle is from Germany, he doesn't have a clue on soccer but because Germany has been playing he's been watching and cooking all sort of German food at my aunt's place ..... he even took his flag out which that's not him :p .

Gabby the Green party has made it like sin to be proud of being German. They have been pushing being Euro rather then German. With the change in currencey to the Euro I guess things really got bad as far as moral in Germany. This team is really doing more for the nation then they ever imagined.

Gabby the Green party has made it like sin to be proud of being German.

i hope is not the other green party :p :D .

They have been pushing being Euro rather then German. With the change in currencey to the Euro I guess things really got bad as far as moral in Germany. This team is really doing more for the nation then they ever imagined.

yeah i guess that kind of made them all equal

Beckmola24 said:
Zidane is awesome ;) Anthony next world cup is in your neck of the woods.

Yip 2010 - Going to be awesome. One of the semi final games is scheduled to be played in Durban where I live. Soccer is big here so there's going to be plenty of interest and luckily by default we qualify becuase we are hosting. Not that I hold out much hope for our team, they pretty dismal at the moment. Couldn't even Qualify this year. Then again all the big African teams were shockers. No Cameroon, Nigeria, Egypt or Morroco at the cup this year.

Back