Wow! What A Great Meeting!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Stang69 said:
Was Great to see your stuuf reeffan If Im ever looking fer a skimmer again Ill be mailin ya.

Since I didnt win the big ETSS skimmer

Get that web site up

Jeff

Jeff,
Thanks for the complement. ;) Im currently working with CHUCK (MTWNDEWMAN) to get this web site together. Hopefully it will be up and running this coming week. So stay tunnnnneedddd :D

reeffan

Since we had so much fun at this meeting and it was so well attended, I'd bet we will be looking for a bigger room next year. ;)

Yup... did not expect to be that full... It was awesome....

Dang, you missed a lot....
Kevinpo, pleasure to meet you finally... I love thos new PFO double ended HQI's...
same to you Llarian... I hope your skimmer still works.... it will be awesome...
saltwaterteen... take it easy man, one little step at a time.
Reefan, about the website....? let me know if I can help.
Mattseattle.... where is your tank picture that you promised.

To all, nice meeting you guys...

Let's do it again.....

Hey, I had One Hell of A Good Time! ...It would have been better if Art did not buy a ticket that night, or maybe Stang, or Maybe etc...YOU LUCKY Dogs! I hope you guys do this again soon. I met some more Cool Seattle People, I loved seeing the Regs(Super Cool People). I met a cool St.Louis person. I had everything but a Calcium reator. I have one now.
Thanks for one Hell of a good time!
Ed

Stang69 said:
Honestly I wont I dont have the space for it

Don't have space for what??? The amount your nose actually IS growing when you say you don't have space for something to do with Fish???? LOL

same to you Llarian... I hope your skimmer still works.... it will be awesome...

Still appears to. Its too big to fit on my 5G nano that's up and running, so I can't test it fully, but it makes bubbles! =)

I need to figure out if I can effectivly use it on my 50 with the space I have, or if I need to sell it and get a different one that's a true external rather than HOB. (Maybe from reeffan, those were pretty!)

-Dylan

Dylan, I think the skimmer that you have is a in-sump skimmer. Do you have a place for it on the sump? or do you have a sump?

Katchupoy said:
Dylan, I think the skimmer that you have is a in-sump skimmer. Do you have a place for it on the sump? or do you have a sump?

Its either in-sump, or a very large HOB. The directions indicate either.

I do have a sump. (Or will, rather.) But I have nowhere near enough room for a skimmer of this size either in or around it. I have an Urchin-Pro that fits (barely) slated for use currently, but I think I may sell both and run things like skimmer and a kalk or calcium reactor in a rubermaid tub behind my couch or something. =)

-Dylan

Well it sounds like I missed a great time! I had expected to be in town by November 18th, but work and transition demanded that I stay in Whistler until the 23rd, son of a gun!

Thankfully, I am now in Seattle full time with my wife, I'm looking forward to finally meeting everyone at December's meeting!

Best,

Rob

I showed up late, but got to see a lot of happy faces winning prizes........ I myself was overjoyed at having just come from the ford dealer where I had just got my first brand new truck in many many years :D Hey I needed it to haul my 180 g when I :) can think about afFORDing it again. The meeting was fun...can't wait for the next one

Oops I forgot I had this I was supposed to post it that night but OOPS!!!!!

Who are these smokers causing trouble????????????

Snicker

Jeff

Back