xbox 360 live handle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

roscoe

Whats up RF gamers! All you know that MW2 and halo3 osdt is coming out soon!! lets start a RF clan! If you are interested post your xbox 360 Live Handle here. I'm going to see if I can recover my old Gamer tag when I get home tonight. If I can my old gamer tag is Ikhan420.

Ummmm what is that?

Cool edwing. I just got rid of my PS3. Online gaming totally bites on that system.

I'll have to disagree with that.... I love Killzone 2 on it, and I play COD4 at my friends a lot and love it. Although when winter rolls around I might move the 360 back into my room to use a heater when it gets too cold, lol.

Ummmm what is that?

Cool edwing. I just got rid of my PS3. Online gaming totally bites on that system.

It's some guy that totaly screwed up this group of gamers on WOW while they were trying to get past a certain level. He ended up an internet sensation in the gamer world. I love the part at the end where everyone is all pissed off at him and he just says "at least I have chicken!" :lol: :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeroy_Jenkins

It's some guy that totaly screwed up this group of gamers on WOW while they were trying to get past a certain level. He ended up an internet sensation in the gamer world. I love the part at the end where everyone is all pissed off at him and he just says "at least I have chicken!" :lol: :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeroy_Jenkins

Oh ok got it. I was watching it and was like Ok what is this lol. Then all the sudden dude just takes off LOL

I'll have to disagree with that.... I love Killzone 2 on it, and I play COD4 at my friends a lot and love it. Although when winter rolls around I might move the 360 back into my room to use a heater when it gets too cold, lol.

My PS3 also produced alot of heat too LOL. In my experience online support for ps3 sucks. What do you expect from a free service though.

You'll love how creative mine is....mjslaugh ;)

hahaha It makes it easier to remember. I have so many different sign in and passwords I get lost on what password belongs to what sign in. I'll send you a friend invite when I get home if you havn't sent me one yet.

Sarang what games you got?
Very impressive gamer score brad you must eat and sleep on 360 :badgrin:!
jus kiddin :lol: mines is pretty impressive too!

Sarang what games you got?
Very impressive gamer score brad you must eat and sleep on 360 :badgrin:!
jus kiddin :lol: mines is pretty impressive too!

I just got the 360 so I only got cod4 but I do have halo 3 ODST and MW2 pre-ordered. I mostly play FP shooters. Why you ask?

Anybody like FIFA by any chance? I am the only freaking soccer fan on this forum? :lol:

Soccer? What is that? Is that the sport when people just run around all through out the game and it is a blow out when the score is 2-0:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: ?

Back