xbox 360 live handle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I was never really into halo, there's no way convincing me to buy it:badgrin:!
I have halo 3 tho (for achievements+ it was a gift) , like i said not a fan....

I was never really into halo, there's no way convincing me to buy it:badgrin:!
I have halo 3 tho (for achievements+ it was a gift) , like i said not a fan....

Yeah I hear ya. I'm more of a COD fan myself. I have to say though Halo3 ODST campaign is a complete disappointment!!! You can finsish that game in a few hours. Not worth buying now that I completed it so soon with Ashton. I havn't played the multi player online yet but I'm sure it will be just like Halo 3 with new maps.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm more of a COD fan myself. I have to say though Halo3 ODST campaign is a complete disappointment!!! You can finsish that game in a few hours. Not worth buying now that I completed it so soon with Ashton. I havn't played the multi player online yet but I'm sure it will be just like Halo 3 with new maps.
:lol: just like halo3 quick campaign plus im into fps halo is to cartoony for me IMO....hit me when you get on cod4!

i been playing free for all since i haven't been playing cod4 in a min which i think is a good way to get good!

Yeah but college is expensive. I'll get it eventually. Or make my brother get it. He bought ODST lol.

Yeah I hear ya. ODST is not worth buying though now that I finished the campaign. The multi player is just like halo 3 just new maps. It is lame that they made the campaign so short!!! What a rip off! If you are more into the multi player just stick with halo 3.

I just beat the campaign mode. I really liked it. I loved playing through all the different memories. Now the wait for MW 2. :D Hope I can save enough money for it.

I use to have that game. I hate having to controll a squad so I never really got into it.
yeah but controling a squad thats not multiplayer thats regular game play! Online the game is sick the first rainbow six the clan i was in Xbox Bullys (XBB) was number 2 on gamebattles.com one of my favorite games hands down!

yeah but controling a squad thats not multiplayer thats regular game play! Online the game is sick the first rainbow six the clan i was in Xbox Bullys (XBB) was number 2 on gamebattles.com one of my favorite games hands down!

I never played the multi player on it. I should have. Maybe I wil lpick it up.

Back