?yadot sdrawkcab epyt I gnihtyreve si yhw

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm not sure....everything is fine for me. :confused:

Try holding a mirror up to your monitor, that will help you read it the correct way ;) :D

I now switched to my other computer and everything seems fine on this one. How bizarre.

Luis - glad you picked up on all the weirdness that surrounds me lately. I just have a knack for the bizarre.

Thats so cool. I would sugest copying a very insightful artical about dyslexia, paste it to your email, and send it to your friends. !esroc fo sdrawkcaB

I dont have anything sdrawkcab but i do notice that on my front page certain categories will not stay minimized anymore ie. MOTH, Online users and a couple others

well, the problem seems to have fixed itself. I'm now back on my work computer and it seems to be working just enif :oops:

I dont have anything sdrawkcab but i do notice that on my front page certain categories will not stay minimized anymore ie. MOTH, Online users and a couple others

Yah, I know about those, but if those are the largest problems, I can live with those hiccups ... haha ... seriously I have looked into some of them and some are mods I made that I can't get the collapse thing to work 100% with vbulletin and others I just don't know :) How's that for some honesty? :)

Hey Ben,
You should push the shift key 5 times really fast and then hit enter.:D
That fixes everything.

got a chuckle.. thanks.. But, I thought it was shift 4 times, then a CNTRL ALT Printscreen followed by a ? symbol..

Ok enough.. this is getting silly :lol:

Back