Yeah Yeah just bragging, but 30 years!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
My wife, an unrecognized saint, has been married to this overbearing self-righteous know-it-all gambler type reef fanatic for 30 years today. (Well, last night to be precise) How can someone who feels thirty-something be celebrating a 30 year anniversary? Life sure happens fast when your're having fun...

Mikey

wwouu dood !!!

CONGRATS !! :) .... nowdays people just last 2 or so :p:lol: ... so you're way ahead of the game :D .

but seriously it is amazing to see a marriage last that long :) .

Congrats Mike! My wife and I are coming up on our first. I couldnt imagine 30 yet. But then agian, thats 7 more years than i have been ALIVE!;)

Just givin ya a hard time.

Also, how are you going to let me keep you on the phone for so long last night. You should have said "take your berlin and shove it" or something like that!:lol:

My wife, an unrecognized saint, has been married to this overbearing self-righteous know-it-all gambler type reef fanatic for 30 years today. (Well, last night to be precise) How can someone who feels thirty-something be celebrating a 30 year anniversary? Life sure happens fast when your're having fun...

Mikey

What a great guy!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :D Congrats.:D :eek: On June 12 it will be 20 years since my hubby and I went on our first date. I have to agree with statement that life happens fast when you're having fun.

Congrats Mike!!! You've been married as long as I've been alive!! :shock: Hope you guys spend many more together:)

Mike, thats it i'am pis#*%. I talked to you yesterday and you said nothing about your 30 years of hell. For that you are black balled from the site for 3 days. I could tell there was something wrong with you. Now I know you self-righteous know-it-all :D :D
PS If it wasn't for her there would be no you CONGRATS to you both

Thanks all! Tracys right, if not for my sweet ethical wife, would probably be in jail. My youngest kid is older than Steven, and many other good friends I have made here. Gabs, you are one sicko doodette!:lol: :lol:

To those who asked the "secret": absolute respect and good communication.

Marriage, its enough to drive you sane!

CONGRATS danno, you and mike are driving me to drink. All this good news, makes me want to get up and cook my wife some breakfast tomarrow.
PS how about getting her a sewage ejector LOL. OOPS sorry inside joke

Back