You Can All Stop Yelling At Me Now!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

64Ivy

My website has finally been updated.

http://www.moyesreef.com

Check out the slideshow of my visit to Atlantis Marine World in Long Island, New York. The 'soundtrack' was brought to you by my webguy. My apologies in advance. Thanks.

Very nice website! Love the slide show! That was honestly my first time seeing a mono in a saltwater setup. I knew they can be in either, but I've only had them in fresh before. Very cool man...Thanks for sharing:)

I have always said I was going to do something like this with my tank but I can never find the time. No yelling here. Good job.

Great site and great pictures!!!!! Wish I had the ability and knowledge to create anything like that.

FYI Only thing negetive is I hate any program the changes my program settings

Yeah Mike...opps...I also know a Steve Moyes!! but that's computers not reef tanks! LOL...I was thinking you had given up on the hobby for a while. Was just thinking about e mailing you last weekend to see what's up!:lol:

Last edited:
Love the slide show of the Atlantis Marine World trip! I think I have the song memorized now :D. What is going on in photo #21 of the slide show?

NaH2O said:
Love the slide show of the Atlantis Marine World trip! I think I have the song memorized now :D. What is going on in photo #21 of the slide show?

That's the Aquariums' curator, Joe Yaiullo, fragging a coral head.

Hi Michael.

Very cool site :) I really want to visit that aquarium. Looks too awesome!

Best,
Ilham

Hey Michael, is that Australian pseudochromis still in your system?

Back