You Know when your a red neck when..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jeffandlinda

overkill
You use a 4 ton hydraulic dent puller to move a full 155gal tank. The best part is it worked. I got a Aquafuge refugium to hang on the back of the tank thinking it would fit but it did not. So by chance I had a hyd dent puller (must have with 4 teenagers) and it has a jaw that spreads out. Long story short works like a champ on hardwood floors. Don't know if it was the best idea but sometimes you just got to live on the edge.

Above average red neck

I've used a Tree and a chain once. Pulled the bumper almost straight. Just had a hard time with the chainsaw... Ha Ha

Ok I admit I pulled the race car frame with the backhoe and pickup truck:lol: :lol: Darn fancy having a Blackhawk Porto-Power:cool:

a redneck woulda jist punched a hol in da wal! i think thats a great way to use what you have to get a job done. did you get your rock last weekend? hows the tank looking?

I think a "real" redneck would patch a leaky tank with duct tape...heck why not build the whole thing out of duct tape.....hmmmm

I Got my rock.

So far the tank is holding up and looks good. BTW I almost thought about cutting the drywall out to make it fit. I was glad I didn't.
a redneck woulda jist punched a hol in da wal! i think thats a great way to use what you have to get a job done. did you get your rock last weekend? hows the tank looking?

Back