You know your a dedicated reefer when...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

on the same line as passanetti
... when your fish eat better than you do, they get shrimp, fish and seaweed all the time and i think it's the greatest day when i get to eat sushi at todai :)

When you go to the grocery store buy shrimp, octopus, and scallops for the tank, and mac and cheese for yourself. Damm I wish I lived in my reef tank.

This is a great thread!

-when my husband slips downstairs to "check the tank" around bed time and comes back two hours later after watching the pod activity in the chaeto.

-when our "date weekend" is a road trip to the Shark Reef, and I'm excited about it? :)

- when I "call in sick" to work mid week and then show up grinning from ear to ear babling about this great new fish shipment that came in... They've honestly started asking me how the tank is every weekend because I've been tweaking it so much lately...

When I get up in the middle of the night just to get on Reef Frontiers cause I might have missed something

What about when you read these and can relate to all of them. At least now I know im not the only one.

You know your a crazy reefer when you start helping your lFS with the display tanks!!! And help them with their water parameters!!!!

When your psychiatrist ups your meds when you tell her you have been having dreams of tearing out living room wall and putting in an 800+ gal tank...and getting a 2nd mortgage to pay for it. (of course totally freaking wife out telling her about it first) ---
tongue.gif

(I am prone to extreme bi-polar episodes...so I guess they both have a reason to worry :cool:)

you know you are a reefer when you spend all day stacking rocks and feel oh so productive about the day! :D and with no ties etc. oh but my hands are REALLY dry this morning!
I think it is called moron cycle. My fish might recover in a week or so if I can keep my hands out of the tank. NO BUT REALLY THIS TIME the rocks are perfect! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back