• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

You Rock!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi there Cy and rest of Gang!!!
Angie (Madisons_mommy) and I were over on your side of the mountains Wednesday and Thursday. We stopped in to Barrier Reef both days. It was Angie's first visit. Needless to say, she loved it. I'm so glad I've turned her into a fishnerd!! Chris was very helpful in answering all of our questions. On our way home Thursday, we stopped back in and purchased several corals. Once again, Chris was awesome in his knowledge and customer service. I'd called Cy earlier in the day to ask about a specific Zoanthid colony in the Elos tank. When we got there Chris already had that coral fragged and ready for us!! We came back over the mountains with several corals packed professionally in a styro box and heat pack, "just in case," as Chris said. Now I'm posting this to everyone reading it will know just what amazing and friendly service we received while there!! You guys ROCK!!!

Oh and Chris....the burger joint in Issaquah is everything you said it'd be and more!!! Thanks!!!

Sincerely,
Michael and Angie

triple X? adress please adress, must know :D ....i was thinking Fat burger :p :lol:.
The barrier Reef crew rocks !! you guys are awesome :)

heya gaby,

i really dont have a clue what the address is but it is right off of front st in issaquah. just take the front st exit head south to the first light and turn left and.....bam there it is. its the one with the big 'ole beer/rootbeer keg sign on top. i had fat burger for the first time wed. night....triple x is better(imo), 'sides they are a mom and pop drive-in not a chain.

Last edited:
http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

I'm telling you, this place is awesome. Great chaotic atmosphere. One other thing to mention, I used to be a chef and my girlfriend has worked in food service for 10 years. Needless to say, we're a bit picky...lol. One thing that impressed me A LOT...at the table, they have these brochure holders...in them are laminated copies of their most recent Health Dept. inspection. They received a 100%!! They post that they've received 100% for the past 6 years. I know how difficult that is...VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

K, back to the thread!!!...lol.

The burgers are really good at XXX but have you seen the MILKSHAKES....yikes, they are pretty awesome...ya gotta get one of those!

Back