your fav. W. Wa. fish stores to go to

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LS1 WS6

I am thinking of heading over the the Seattle area at the end of the month and was planning on taking a day to check out all the stores in the area that are nice. I figured asking some of the locals would be the best way. It has been years since I have made it around to a lot of the stores over there and I'm sure there are some new ones to see.

If you could give the names and locations of your favorite saltwater stores that would be great! I'm will be looking around in the Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma area. Any directions from an interstate or state route would be nice too. Thanks for the help.

by far barrier reef

Barrier Reef is a must stop. Exit #7 off of the 405

i have been traveling all around western washington for the last 2-3 months on a regular accurance have been trying to find the best saltwater fish stores. i live in mount vernon about an hour north of seattle . i have drove as far as oregon and up to the canadian border seeing well over 30+ stores i have not found a better saltwater store then BARRIER REEF:D A MUST STOP REEF/SALTFISH STORE!!!

i really like a red sea aquarium. nice variety great prices on livestock and very friendly staff and helpful. barrier reef is my next stop tho! :)

Another vote for Barrier reef. I drive 50 miles, passing 2 reef stores in Tacoma, to get to Barrier reef. Nice people and fair prices. One thing, they don't have a store front, so their door is a little hard to find if you've never been there.
Darrell

only been to a few liked them all some better then others but all in all good stores I am still getting used to the difference's from here to vegas and LA stores. that I always went too.

Yes...and it is A Red Sea..... there is a company called Red Sea, so the letter A in front is important...small distinction, but important. :)

Back