Zeovit Users

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

How many of you are using Zeovit and how far are you? thanks!!

Ive been on for 4 months now.

o2manyfish said:
Invinc,

Come on fresh new minds... Show a photo and make people believe !!! :)

Dave B

Dave, while we're talking about belief, have you changed your opinion since seeing Arthur's tank (boobookitty)??

--Rick

Rick,

Arthur has a great looking tank. He has got some great corals and is getting good color. I am a skepticist about everything. And while Boo Boo's tank looks great. If you lined up several great looking SPS tanks, of which Arthur's belongs in the line up, I don't think most people would point immediately to his tank and say - Wow is that a Zeo tank.

After seeing all the photos posted regarding the most popular Zeo display tanks in Europe - They show some unbelievable (said out of respect not doubt) and outstanding colors. And I saw Eric C's Frag tank in person, and his frag tank is spectacular. (Eric's tank people would pick out of a line up and say -- Wow... Zeo ?)

From my standpoint I think for the amount of time and effort this method requires, I want to see more tanks that have 'out of this world' colors.

I hope what I say is respected in that I was asked for my opinion (which is 100% subjective) on this particular tank, and not that I came to post on the benefits or myths of Zeo use.

Dave B

It's all BS until Invinc posts his full tank photos :)

Dave,

I respect your opinion and pretty much just wanted to hear it since I wasn't there. I look forward to seeing what his tank looks like in another year or so.

--Rick

PS. I really wanna see invisibles tank too. I'm beginning to think he really lives near a real reef and just takes these pictures while scuba diving...

So... let's see a full tank image. I'm very interested in this Zeo method, however it will cost a small fortune for us South African reefers.

You guys are nuts!

Dave, glad you could share your thoughts. As we all know, it takes time for corals to change. And with Zeo, i would think that at the 6 month mark, you should at least be halfway there. Check back with him in 6 mo's and let us know what you think.

Back