zoa id site

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That particular site is somewhat helpful, however, a lot of the Zoanthids that have a very recognized, and widely used name, have been named other names, by that site's owner. You'll find coralpedia to be a much more effective site, with more widely accepted and widely known names.

That particular site is somewhat helpful, however, a lot of the Zoanthids that have a very recognized, and widely used name, have been named other names, by that site's owner. You'll find coralpedia to be a much more effective site, with more widely accepted and widely known names.

ok then can you help me out on how to search their site please??? where do i go to see their zoas to compare them to mine??? please please please help!!!!i tried with no luck, and that's why i started looking for other sites....

Very cool site with beautiful pictures, but have to agree with Sid that owners like to switch or confuse names quite frequently. And anybody can place the Ultra standard in front of a coral if it happens to be extra bright and healthy in that specific environment (who knows what it does once it's in your tank!).

Very cool site with beautiful pictures, but have to agree with Sid that owners like to switch or confuse names quite frequently. And anybody can place the Ultra standard in front of a coral if it happens to be extra bright and healthy in that specific environment (who knows what it does once it's in your tank!).

Or after a lil' photo shopping...lol.

Back