Zoas regaining their strength?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What, your not going in with a flashlight? I still check out my tank after lights out with a flash light. You see some pretty cool critters after lights out. Those other than the pests. Well, they would probably be considered pests too.

Just put a piece of red cellophane or transparent film you can get at a craft store of the flashlight. Rubber band it on and good to go.

Ahhhh genius haha. I took quite the peek last night with a normal light and I think my problem is spagetti worms

Any remedy for them?

I like my Spagetti Worms they are a great detritus eating machine and i never leave my zoas or anything on the bottom of my tank for longer than a week. They do make it to the rocks but i have so many other rock walkers at night and during the day that they dont last long mahahaha imho.

The crabs, shrimps, snails, and the fish always peck at them but they for the most part retract once the lights kick in.

one thing ive noticed with coral rx is the coral rx pro is much stronger than the single shots. its amazing what comes off the corals when using it that the single shot's don't get.

Back