~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
OK people talk about fun!

We've confirmed the October frag swap will be at Salsaking's salsa factory in Auburn!!

I'd venture to bet there will be all you can eat salsa and chips as an added bonus!

We will begin at 3pm.

CALL FOR HELP: We need some folding tables, small tanks, heaters, powerheads, extension cords/strips, and light strips. Please if you have any items, post them here so we know what is coming and if you can come a bit early with the items so we can have all the tanks ready for the goodies to arrive.

You can also use this thread to list what you have to trade and/or sell and make some arrangements in advance.

A bit extra notice to get those frags ready!

Thank you Eric and Paul for getting this underway!

huh?

dont listen to weezer... but love the time and day choice... i'll be a PSAS member at this day and time with softie frags

To clarify, the frag swap is the 21st and is in Auburn, I got distracted about margaritas, the place in Lynnwood has nothing to do with the swap. Evite will have the address for the swap.

Can you send me an evite. This will be the first I will be actually be able to come to. The salsa factory's about 5 minutes away from my work. We fixed a fork lift flat for them a couple weeks ago.

I have your emails; the evite will go out sometime late this week. 'I'm attempting to get them out earlier, says the feedback I've been receiving.. :)

So come on everyone, what have you got to trade?

I have three frags of candy cane.... Two of them have about 10-12 heads (guessing right now) and the third one broke quite cool; it's a complete fan of heads, about 7.

I also have a small rock with two light orange ricordia.

I also might sell one of my green finger leather. If I find something cool to trade. And yes, it is definately green.

Colleen

Back