~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here are two corals I will cut pieces off of for trade or sell..

One is a purple monster look alike.
The other is a poci of some type. It is not common. Maybe Kevin can help me out with this one?

strange, Ok here is the other coral...I am not sure what I did. Here is the purple monster look alike....very deep purple.

Hi Le,

Glad to have you! I will need your email address to add you to the evite list. PM it to me and I'll send you the evite.

Colleen

Hey All,
I have some orange and white rim monti cap for trade or sale.
Scott:)

Ok, that is it for PM look alike. I only have the Poci available..Wait, I have a little tri color available. I have a rock with some small pieces frags on it.
Dang, I think you have this one.

Hay I did'nt see any post for heater etc. I have about 10 or so heaters and small power heads if you need them. Went by pet co and they changed out there tanks when I was there. Talk about a shame, they dumped all there tanks and stands before my eyes with a forklift. So I went back later (dressed like a home less guy and jumped in). took what I could carry knowing they could be used some day. PM me if you still need some. [email protected]

Yes, as with all PSAS events it is members only. We will have new membership cards for people to come and join/renew.

Yes salmonslayer we need the heaters and powerheds; also any light strips, simple lights and small tanks.

I love that story!

I have my twenty quarantine tank with lights, heater, and Bug/AEFW/FW Medicine in it.
I can pack it up.

hello just wanted to see what kind of corals people are going to be swapping. i have alot of sps and softies. i have just posted pics in my photo gallery of corals that i can frag. let me know and we can make a deal. i will be at the frag swap on the 21st. talk at you all soon. chad

Ed can you bring your TDS meter with you again? I will try to remember to bring my water this time :) Ive made a ton of water lately and want to see how my filters are holding up. Also do you have a ph meter?

Back