1000 Gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sharp looking Black tip reef shark....great pics too.

Nick

that is so cool. Love sharks and to have a tank big enough to handle one for even a part of its life.....very cool.

GOOD BYE

Yesterday I drained 1300 gallons of water down my driveway and into the street.

As some of you may know, I am in the process of finding a new owner for this tank. The space it takes allows no room for my vehicle which as a result I have been the victim of vandalism. On top of this my new job has fitted me with a vehicle I take home, I load it with my tools and it could be devastating if they were stolen.

I need my garage back.

That being said,

Anyone who may be curious of the sharks fate should know he is currently at a fish store who is accommodating to his tank size requirement, and last time I saw him, was as happy as ever.

Thanks to anyone who offered advice, constructive criticism, complements and support. I poured my heart, alot of money time and love into this project and it breaks my heart that I cannot "stick with it."

Last edited:
Bummer Brett... :doubt: Are you going to set up another smaller tank or are you waiting for me to set one up first??? :p

Ah man I was hoping for new pics! GL with the sale. Was a very unique tank to the region while you had it going.

Peace

To put an end to this thread I thought I'd mention that my tank was picked up this morning. If anyone who would be interested in doing business with Bow Valley Aquariums, I would urge that person to read this thread beginning to end.

AND AS A GRAND FINALE, CHECK OUT THIS LINK:

http://calgary.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=154&bbb=0017&firm=31395

On November 19, 2008 this company's accreditation in BBB was revoked by BBB's Board of Directors due to unresolved BBB Definition:

unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.
complaint(s).

I never thought I'd be updating this thread again but...... I thought this was funny and worth a note.

I'm finally starting to make money back on this tank. As my shark tank vids each broke 25k on YouTube I was asked by google to allow adds on the page, and in return I'd be paid a small cut. Most months I make 8-15 cents.

Each year during shark week my view count goes up, and so do the death threats. I made a little over $11 dollars during shark week. I also received three death threats. :)

Back