120 to 180 tank swap.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Drangonfly - Thanks . I use interval 2 at 15 mins

The Apprentice- Thx. I like those lepords but they need sand . As for mine in the over flow I just wait until they make it down to the sump then I scoup them up by hand and toss back in the tank .

Here are a few more I took tonight of some corals.

180-may-8th-h.jpg

180-may-8th-g.jpg

180-may-8th-f.jpg

180-may-8th-e.jpg

180-may-8th-c.jpg

180-may-8th-b.jpg

180-may-8th-a.jpg

Awsome shots Clockwork hey could you Identify one of your corals for me in post #42 the second shot down what is that Orange Coral It is truely amazing coral with a very nice hue. Is it some sort of a Birdsnest Coral?

Awsome tank clockwork, great setup and beautiful corals. I just installed a in wall 180 about 4mo ago. All the corals came from my 55g tank. Maybe one day I will have a tank awsome. Keep up the good work.

You should start selling frags, as big as your corals are and the number of different sps you have. You would never have to come out of pocket again for any cool stuff that catches your eye

whenever I get down and want to rethink keeping sps corals, I always look up pics of your tank clockwork.. it always gets my blood flowing again. I always look forward to new pics..:)

You should start selling frags, as big as your corals are and the number of different sps you have. You would never have to come out of pocket again for any cool stuff that catches your eye

I just bought a RPS-3000 to play with with store credit from frags and our last local meeting with an auction paid for 1/2 my new H&S A200-1260 I am getting for this 180 to replace my 2 skimmers .

But I am always on the look out for the special coral ;)

these were recent I got maybe 8 new pieces but these were the real gems IMO.

aug-new-1.jpg

new-coral-aug-f.jpg

aug-new-4.jpg

Everyone eles thank you very much its getting there . I can't wait for another years growth and the thinning of the less desirables.

SueT- Thats great to hear . Got to saty in the game :D I went thru a few years of brown and dying corals until I got it somewhat right.

oh, I'm here for the long run I think. It is satisfying when things are going good and you can see new, good growth and say, yeah, things are going in the right direction.

Clockwork, I "think" you got it somewhat right. lol..duh..

Back