125 progression thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

This is a beautiful tank! In some of the earlier pictures I see two hanging powerheads. Can you explain how you did this and what model they are (or pictures of the plumbing/electric)

Thanks,

Todd
3/4" sea swirl with a K-4 glued to a piece of plubming . now the K-4's rotate

Myteemouse i love your build. Once i buy my house im going to make a fish tank dinning room table lol. Looks great
sweet looking forward to seeing it.
Nice build mind if I tag a long?
Of course

And I just noticed they don't look a whole lot different from my avatar, but yours are deeper colors, more blue. Very cool! :D

Hey Adam & Crystal. We haven't met you and we are pretty new to all this. Beautiful tank and pics. We missed you at the PSAS BBQ. We brought our camera and book and everything :). Kids come first though, we know that. Would love to get together with one or both of you and get some picture takin' lessons with our Nikon D60 as well as see these tanks in person. We aren't far from you from what I understand. We have tried several things to get the close up's like you guys do but don't get anything near your results.

Hey Adam, Is your avatar those "smurf" zoas you got a while back? They're awesome!

Oh, just ignore me. I read back a page,and I already asked you the exact same question. Apparently, I really like the zoas in your pic. :rolleyes: I'm a geek.... dana

Hey Adam & Crystal. We haven't met you and we are pretty new to all this. Beautiful tank and pics. We missed you at the PSAS BBQ. We brought our camera and book and everything :). Kids come first though, we know that. Would love to get together with one or both of you and get some picture takin' lessons with our Nikon D60 as well as see these tanks in person. We aren't far from you from what I understand. We have tried several things to get the close up's like you guys do but don't get anything near your results.
hey come on over anytime,, Friday night is a good night if you want to stop by

july1021.jpg

That's what's mines doing and it's nice during the night it looks like a big ball of tentacles. But looking good Adam

time for an update..
things are going ok
can't complane..
Had red bug. killed them..
Had a brown algae problem (first issue for the tank) killed it..
Growing corals and talking to polyps. :)

aug2058.jpg

aug2057.jpg

aug2055.jpg

aug2054.jpg

aug2053.jpg

aug2052.jpg

aug2050.jpg

aug2049.jpg

aug2048.jpg

aug2047.jpg

aug2044.jpg

Back