1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Are you offering?> LOL
Yeah always new corals ... these are just pix. I was bored. The green acan in the middle is new and being stung by the torch in the other pic. U can see it and the acan right above it being touched.

d

So these two tanks are.about yr and half old now. Crazy to go back.and see the old set ups.
I'll get more pix for the masses. Happy tank day- or friday! Lol I'm working the weekend
-d

Thxs makeme! Means a lot coming from u and ur great collection of coral.

Anytime kriptrowski. Right back at u. Vise versa watever u wanna say. Lost my phone so I don't have urs or peppies #.
Always down to have SSR (south sound reefers) or rfs ppl over.
D

This one didn't turn out but I like this one. Chalices aren't my fav. I do like the four I have though. Idk why I got these two... I guess cuz none where in the tank and I like diversity. Lol thxs for reading my rant. Gonna get some more and anemone crabs and I'm gonna try some berg nudis. Hopefully I can find time to do this and some tank work. Glass was pretty brown today.
D

The green acan lord in the middle has come back well from I think a torch sting. U can see in a previous posting of pix. I try to branch out and get acan echinata or even now sps but I am guilty of buying a lot of acan.
D

Back