1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nope. I've heard of the one your talking about though roscoe.
This is actually my 1st one...weekend off so I get to play with my tanks woohooo!!!
-d

I'm sorry work on my fish tanks?!
I work a lot...so the time I do get at home with the fam and animals is my play time yes. Lol play Play PLAY!
D

Very very nice, Devin. I have my new tank all set up now, it looks pretty nice. Just what I wanted. I hope you have a great Christmas with your wonderful family.

Who is this pep acrylic guy? She sh
Nobody wants to play with me!~
Lol merry Xmas everyone and or happy holidays
I got new coral with my buddy who never visits the site anymore.
I'll get some ok pix up.
D

Merry Christmas to you also Devin......just WHO is this reefer that doesn't come around here any more? Have to give em a poke! LOL

Hey thxs n1husker. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!
Maybe see you in jan?
-d
Merry Christmas to you and your family and all of your critters. After Christmas, I will be able to go to more PSAS events after Christmas until at least April. I am pretty much dedicated to the wife's activities the rest of the time.

Hey thxs n1husker. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!
Maybe see you in jan?
-d
Merry Christmas to you and your family and all of your critters. After Christmas, I will be able to go to more PSAS events after Christmas until at least April. I am pretty much dedicated to the wife's activities the rest of the time.

Thxs mfinn!
@tike, its reeferman069 alias chad. AKA chad man bro dude lol....he lives pretty close to me. We usually go coral shopping and wat not lol.
@n1husker. Been too long man, hope to see you around. Dedicated. Your just a nice guy man!
-d

Thxs mfinn!
@tike, its reeferman069 alias chad. AKA chad man bro dude lol....he lives pretty close to me. We usually go coral shopping and wat not lol.
@n1husker. Been too long man, hope to see you around. Dedicated. Your just a nice guy man!
-d

Yeah, but I'm an old fart, Devin. LOL. Really, I need to get down there soon or you are welcome to come out anytime. I have my new tank set up and you and your family are welcome anytime and you can drag that Chad man bro dude along with you, ha. I really like hanging around with you guys and talking fish and corals.

Thxs mfinn!
-d

Yeah, but I'm an old fart, Devin. LOL. Really, I need to get down there soon or you are welcome to come out anytime. I have my new tank set up and you and your family are welcome anytime and you can drag that Chad man bro dude along with you, ha. I really like hanging around with you guys and talking fish and corals.

Back