1st Meeting of the new club year. FRAG SWAP!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Workaholic

Millipora Addict
Members Frag swap
Day: Sat. Sept 17th
Time: 1pm-4pm
Place: The home of Adam (myteemouse) and Crystal (Crystalclear125)
Subject: Frag swap, sell, buy, trade etc.

For the First meeting of the year we'll be doing a frag swap. There will be a few things that you all will need to know
  • No Tanks larger than a 20L will be permitted
  • Please avoid bringing Metal halide lighting
  • HAVE FUN!

you all are welcome to trade, buy or sell frags. You must be a up to date member in order to participate

If you have anything up to sale/trade feel free to list them in this thread (please try to keep posts related to what you have available). If there are any questions about the meeting feel free to contact either the VP Seth (akunochi) or Myself.

We Will also have a large selection of Door prize items available donated by a new sponsor for the club! Zoo med :)

To continue with the frag and coral theme of this meeting The BOD has decided to have 2 different frag packs available for raffle as well each pack will contain 5 frags:
1 pack of 5 softy/LPS 4 pieces were donated by Reefkoi at the conclusion of seamax a few weeks ago and have been doing quite well in my tank since.
1 pack of 5 maricultered SPS frags Donated by Gonzo's Coral frags.

Tickets will be available at $2ea or 6 for $10

Thanks,

Last edited:
As a side note: We need Tables, extension cords, and power strips for this meeting! If you can help please let me know.

I'll start this off with what I will have available.

1 VERY large Red sea sailfin tang: Will trade for coral, equipment or Cash in the amount of $100
6 Green Chromis: Trade for coral or $5 and they are yours

Things I'll be looking for: Bangaii Cardinalfish, Small blenny (not a lawnmower variety), Large Mexican Turbo snails (the bigger the better), High end favias and zoas/palys, very much so on the lookout for a reefsafe wrasse known to eat nudis ( a fairy wrasse would be cool)

Last edited:
Ive got some ass. zoos/palys frags
green cloves w/green palys
yellow polyp frag
army palys (not so pretty cuz their army green) multiple frags
pink zoo frag
orange zoo frag
pink daisy frag
AOG morph frag
also i have a t5 fixture with extra bulbs and a timer....ill be using it their but looking to get rid of it at the same time lol!

so ill prob bring my own extension cord and power bar! Ill bring my own chair too lol....i dont have enough for everyone sry!
Hopefully i can talk my old lady in to coming!

Should i use newly made SW for my DT?

I have a one eye frag of bubble gum monster (few of these) frag of sentosa, armor of gods, king midas, small maxima clam

ALL THE FAMILY IS WELCOME. KIDS TOO.
I will have Nintendo wii in my daughters room amd the XBOX on the 58 inch Flat screen in the livingroom for the kids.

Available now if not sold by then: 3" Cali Blue Tort frags and mini 3x3 colony, Green Paly's, Giant Coral Banded shrimp (hasn't caught my Anthias yet), Electric Green Hydnopora Tringularis frags and if there is interest in what is left of my 125 equipment set-up listed on RF classifieds I'll bring that too.

what is left of my 125 equipment set-up listed on RF classifieds I'll bring that too
man now im prob gonna have to bring some money lol!
Im gonna have to go back and look and c wat u got! Its listed on PSAS right?

Yes, but most current is listed in the RF equipment classifieds "LOWEST PRICES YET!" Just haven't been any interest for large systems this summer, perhaps fall. I may just find a way to move it upstairs--against my hubby's mixed feelings about re-starting one upstairs, my 9yr old wants to claim it, ha ha...why does oak have to be sooo heavy, LOL.

Seriously, PM me to see it all
Deborah

man now im prob gonna have to bring some money lol!
Im gonna have to go back and look and c wat u got! Its listed on PSAS right?

hey seth...ive got a wood bench and table! You gotta come get it in ur truck though! My lil a** car aint haven it!
Also i think i can dig up some chairs....ive got some power cords and an extra power bar as well! If any1 needs to borrow or if i should try and stuff it all in my car let me know!
-devin

Woodbench? The table would probably work, but the work bench maybe not so much iunno? The electrical stuff is a + and a def yes on chairs! If you need me to get it just let me know!

lol no man its a wood bench and wood table! U know like lawn furniture! I need to gather up the chairs! Right now i can only find two lol!
I think my gf will let me use the truck and she can take my car! Idk though....

Ok so I will have;

Some

Montezuma's Revenge
Incredible Hulks (Just 1 probably)
Radioactive dragon eyes
Vietnamese eagle eyes
Cali tort (1 frag)
Fairy Dust Paly
Armor of Gods
Alien Acne zoas

Possibles depending on growout by then

Purple Hornets
Cherry charms
Cherry corals pink acan (Huge maybe on this one) I would have to have a dedicated buyer/trader
Purple tip acro (Validia??)
some others.

Last edited:
have a folding table some frags zoos mostly maybe 5 bangai's sub adults just trying to catch the two that have paired up some equipment 2x250 hqi with 4x54 t-5 48in if someone wants me to bring

have a folding table some frags zoos mostly maybe 5 bangai's sub adults just trying to catch the two that have paired up some equipment 2x250 hqi with 4x54 t-5 48in if someone wants me to bring

I could use one of those bangaii's..I have an old adult and would like to find him a playmate. A def yes on the table please!

Ok so I will have;

Some

Montezuma's Revenge
Incredible Hulks (Just 1 probably)
Radioactive dragon eyes
Vietnamese eagle eyes
Cali tort (1 frag)
Fairy Dust Paly
Armor of Gods
Alien Acne zoas

Possibles depending on growout by then

Purple Hornets
Cherry charms
Cherry corals pink acan (Huge maybe on this one) I would have to have a dedicated buyer/trader
Purple tip acro (Validia??)
some others.

So the Alien Acne apparently is a fluke that I and 1 other member have it. According to some google searches while i was looking for a price it is ULTRA rare...not sure why though.

To continue on the list.

I have a dual 250W MH ballast PFO
and a box of random stuff....I'll bring along.

Back