1st Meeting of the new club year. FRAG SWAP!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ALRIGHT, who drives a black GT mustang?? your sitting outside my house!! COME ON IN your freakin out my DOG and my neighbors!
:) :) :)

Thank you Adam and Crystal for once again opening your house to the motley crew that we all are. Great event and it was great seeing everyone again and seeing a lot of the new faces as well. It doesn't seem that long ago that we felt like the newbies... Wait, it wasn't that long ago was it? A mere year and a half. Now we feel right at home with everyone and have so many new friends it's crazy. We only picked up a few things this time around but the gathering was the best part anyway.

First meeting for me - good to put faces with some of the folks. Got there a little late but better than never. Looked forward to the next one....

Wayne

ALRIGHT, who drives a black GT mustang?? your sitting outside my house!! COME ON IN your freakin out my DOG and my neighbors!
:) :) :)

LOL Seriously?

HAHA...That was me...I was listening to the "What are you kidding me" strories on the radio. Yes, I listen to the WOLF...and if you knew that, you must listen to it too.! lol

Hey it was a great time meeting some new people. Really hope that all the monthly meetings will be attended like this one was today. It was a lot of fun. I'm in!

Last edited:
Had a great time! Thxs again for opening ur house up for the swap!
I left a orange bucket on ur porch! LOL...maybe i can get u guys to bring it to a meeting or something...
-devin

Thank you everyone for coming! And thanks again to Adam and Crystal for once again opening up their home for this event! I saw quite a few frags (and fish!) change hands yesterday I certainly hope everyone went home happy The club very much appreciates your support

As i has been noted, thank you to the host's to opening up your home to the event. It was nice meeting a lot of you and pick your brains on the hobby. Glad to say that bangai cardinals attempt #2 are doing fantastic. Also, the frags I got are beautiful and interesting, cant wait until I find their final resting places and watch them grow.

hey thank you Adam and Crystal for hosting. have a blast and went home with lots of new coral. cant wait for the next frag swap

Thanks again fir dealing with my hungover butt and got rid of a few things and ended up quite a few things most of what I have no clue what it is but thanks again

didnt take any. I dont think anyone did LOL we ere all having fun just chillin and visiting. WOW it was fun to catch up with friends after the summer.

Back