2007 IMAC Registration Giveaway

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
For those that are interested in going to the International Marine Aquarium Conference (IMAC) in Chicago on June 1-3, you are in luck. I just happen to have 1 registration (provided by IMAC to Reef Frontiers) that I am giving away to a lucky Reef Frontiers Member. Visit http://www.theimac.org/ for more information on the event.

If you are interested, please PM me the following information:

Real Name
Board Name
Phone Number (in case I can't get a hold of you online)

In order to have ample time for you to make arrangments and see if you can go to Chicago, the raffle will take place the end of Feb or early March. Deadline for name submittal is last day in February. A random draw will be made by myself at that time :)

Please note the raffle giveaway here is for registration only. All other items such as hotel, transportation, meals, etc are up to you.

Please, only those interested in actually going to the conference should submit their names.

(and don't worry, if you cannot attend IMAC in June, I will be giving away a registration to MACNA in Pittsburgh which is in September as MACNA draws nearer)

No worries. end of Feb deadline, I will likely draw shortly after that, like the within the first couple of days of March :) enough time so that someone can make arrangements for the conference other than the registration.

The drawing will be held in a few weeks :) Get your names in to me when you can :)

Oh, and there are going to be TWO registrations given away, not just one. So two lucky winners!!!!

Winners Announced!!!!

Congratulations to the following individuals who won the IMAC registration giveaway:

BrianPlankis
Aquariumdebacle

Thanks to Dennis G and IMAC!!!!

I'll be going to IMAC too. I don't really know Brian but hope to meet you as well as Dan.

This was a great thing that you and Dennis did Chuck. Thanks.

I'd be happy to meet everyone that is going to IMAC. How do we arrange a meeting?

I went to MACNA in Houston last year and only met up with random people with no planning, I'd like to improve upon that this time :)

Brian

Back