• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have updated post #27 which outlines the specials and doorbusters. We received limited stock on many of the usual doorbuster items and were not able to secure a second shipment this week because of the holiday on tuesday. Rainchecks will be available and another shipment to fill them will be in tuesday the 18th.

Hmm sounds like hubby and I will have to get up early, grab a starbucks and come down to the sale on Saturday morning before the PSAS meeting :)

Question on sale

Cy,

Will you have all your merchandise out on Saturday or are you holding some for Saturday and some for Sunday or is it first come first serve?

Thanks,

Kim

We open at 8am saturday.

Everything will be out saturday. All first come first serve. We always debate bringing in a shipment on saturday night but theres only a few who ship for saturday, the order has to be placed friday, and its impossible to predict what will sell and what won't. All adds up to it not happening. Maybe a few years down the road when we expand and have a bunch of grow out, quarantine, and holding tanks hidden in a backroom;)

Achu here on RF just PM'd me and she is going to donate one of her "fracks" (magnet mounted frag racks) and two pair of her "fricks" (magnet frag plugs) for the raffle. Thanks! This is an idea I had a while back but never had time to follow through. Independantly, Achu did, and in a very nice way. We may even bring these in for resale if she is willing to produce and sell them to us.

DT's Phytoplankton Farm just donated 2 prizes consisting of their new Reef Pure Elements. Each prize has 3 16 oz bottles. They contain Calcium, Alk Buffer, Magnesium.

Thanks Dennis!

Awe man!! Your killing me. I was just going to buy a couple buckets of salt and a light bulb but after reading this thread I have a whold darned list made up. ;)

I will be there on Saturday as well my tank is in bad need of some things since all of my losses from the move. See you then

Back