• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Dan. Hope things are good for you!

The raffle drawing will be held at closing sunday (5pm). You do not need to be present to win but you are welcome to be there if you'd like.

You guys are awesome and all the goodys that your suppliers are contributing, is a testiment to your integrity and concern for quality, customer support, and excellent public relations.

grrr...wish I could come over, I could really use a couple Koralia 4's at that 30% off price :) which would be....?...lol

Koralia 4 reg 59.99 30% off makes them 41.99.

Call sunday and ask for me. Maybe we can sell you some over the phone for pickup later or shipout.

Thanks Mike!! It was a lot of work to build up for this sale and I hope everyone has fun. We really appreciate the support from our vendors, manufacturers, sales reps, and even a customer or two. As a further example, Mark at Fresh Juice Works just commited a big batch of his amazing juices as part of our refreshments. You all helped make this years raffle and sale a huge success! We couldn't do this without all of their support:)

Last edited:
Also, just a reminder that we won't be testing water or selling ro/di during the sale. We'll probably open up the ro/di water sales on sunday.

As always thanks to everyone at BR you guys really are the best. Looked like again you guys are going to sell out of everything!

Tired but couldn't sleep? Too excited...

Amazing turnout at your shop today! I hope you can maintain your sanity 'til Monday guys.

I actually got there at O-Dark-Thirty and was third in line. It was a great time just standing in line & visiting with RF people like baseballkid5, tamarindthai and Blazer88 just to name a few.

Cy, couldn't sleep huh? I know that there were several people (your customers) that couldn't sleep either. You guys busted out some major emotion and passion in this community, and that's awesome...you are to be applauded. I was able to meet new people (to me) that I see on this forum such as returnofsid and krisfal and EriksReptiles...thanks to everyone's passion and excitement to pick up some great stuff I had a good time.

Big Ups and Thanks for the awesome rics too!

All the Best,
artguy1

Back